Saturday, June 25, 2011

baby shower

day 285:


today was one of the best days ever.


my baby shower.


i can't believe baby balut will be here in just 5 1/2 weeks. having the baby shower, and getting all this baby stuff sure makes it seems like it's just around the corner. and i guess it really is.


i can't thank my friends and family enough for what they did in order to make this day so special.


honestly, i feel so blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life.


i didn't get too many pictures of the shower... seeing as it was for me, but i did manage to get a couple pictures for my blog.


my mom knows that i love eric carle... especially the very hungry caterpillar. 



so, eric carle books were the theme for the shower, topped off with a caterpillar cake made by the wonderful alexis.

No comments: