Thursday, July 7, 2011

family photo shoot

day 297:


my cousin tiffany asked me if i would take some pictures of her son jakob.


i jumped at the chance (not literally. i'm waaay to pregnant for jumping).


like i said when i shot matt and julia's engagement, it's nice to have humans to take pictures of.


although this shoot was a little more challenging than matt and julia's.


adults listen and pose. children... well, children do their own thing.


which is fine, but it was definitely different than my last shoot.


jakob is so cute that it didn't take much to get a good shot, but it was clear that he was running the shoot. i just followed him. he did not follow me. well, he did humor me at the end and take a picture with his parents holding his hands, but i had to be quick because he was not into it.


thanks tiff, jr and jakob. i had a great time. 





oh and the ice cream after was amazing. i may have enjoyed it more than jakob did :)

No comments: