Wednesday, April 13, 2011

free

day 212:


i have taken pictures of a few different pairs of shoes. however... these shoes are amazing.


remember my cute red shoes i took a picture of?? yeah, i don't think i could make it an hour in those shoes anymore.


being pregnant has changed my fashion priorities. as in, comfort first - fashion last.


at the end of every day my feet are KILLING me. and i am on my feet constantly while i'm at work.


it didn't matter what shoes i wore... birkenstock, dansko, whatever. at the end of the day, my feet were spent.


until yesterday that is.


i pulled out my "workout shoes" (and i use that phrase loosely). i thought, if they are comfortable to workout in, they might be comfortable to be pregnant in.


boy was i right. two days straight with no sore feet.


nike free, you complete me.

No comments: