Sunday, January 23, 2011

and it begins

day 132:


it's true. my jeans are too tight.


i got my first official pair of maternity jeans yesterday.


and honestly, they are amazing. they are so comfortable. no more button digging into my stomach. (also, as an added bonus, no more zipping and unzipping when i use the bathroom. which is constantly).


the picture is a little blurry, but that's because i had to take it of myself in a mirror... not a lot of practice with that.


and for those that are following, this is my first appearance on the blog... i'm glad i got to share the spotlight with baby balut :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. look at that cute little belly.
xo mom

Caity Welz said...

baby balongolut. :-D

housefullof6 said...

OH BOY , maternity jeans......AMAZING!

<3 YOU AND BABY BALUT!