Wednesday, December 22, 2010

season's greetings

day ninety nine:


i have learned something important about myself over the years...

if there are too many steps to get something done, i will either give up halfway through or take FOREVER to finish.

for example, my name change. i still have my old name for my work email. they told me all the things i had to do to change it, and i didn't get past step one.


so, i blame my christmas card problem on my inability to complete tasks.


i actually wrote out cards thanksgiving weekend, but then never stamped and sent them.


today's picture is of some of the wonderful cards that we have received. i am thankful to all of you who took the time to write, stamp and send christmas cards to us. 



we love you all and hope you have a merry christmas.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, so does this mean we're not getting a card? i want a griffey photo. i'll even take the one in your advertisement;)
mom